Day classes are available upon demand so please contact us if the date you prefer is not listed.
- Please scroll to the bottom for class description and price.
- Price may vary depending on numbers of attendees.
- All classes start at 10am and finish after a long Andalucian lunch around 16.30.
- They suit all level of cook.
- Non cooking partners are welcome to join us for lunch.
APRIL DAY CLASSES
Tuesday 1st - Fish
Wednesday 2nd - Taste of Andalucia
Saturday 12th - EVENING Tapas Tour of Vejer
Sunday 13th - Taste of Andalucia
Monday 13th - Taste of Andalucia
EASTER FRIDAY - Moroccan
EASTER SATURDAY 19th - Taste of Andalucia
Monday 21 April - Flamenco Evening
Tuesday 22nd - Taste of Andalucia
Wednesday 23rd - Taste of Andalucia
Saturday 26th - Fish - with visit to Barbate market
Tuesday 29th - TAPAS & ANDALUCIA
Wednesday 30th - MOROCCAN
MAY DAY CLASSES
Thurs 1st - TOUR of SHERRY TRIANGLE
Friday 2nd - FISH
Thursday 8th - FISH
Friday 9th - Flavours of Morocco
Saturday 10th - Flavours of Andalucia
Sunday 11th - Flavours of Andalucia
Thursday 15th - Flavours of Andalucia
Thursday 15th - EVENING Tapas Tour of Vejer
Friday 16th - EVENING of Flamenco
Sunday 18th - Flavours of Morocco
Monday 19th - Sherry Triangle Tour
Tuesday 20th - Fish
Day class €125 - depending on numbers
Sherry Tour €180
Non Cooking partners lunch €30
Flamenco Evening €80
Day Classes happening throughout 2014
Mouthwatering indulgence is the order if the day at Annie B's Spanish Kitchen and you are very welcome to join in for a delicious day of what ever we have on the menu.
Starting at 10 am and finishing after a LONG Spanish lunch, it will likely be
- Fabulous Fish Day - From tinned tuna & roasted pepper salad to pescado a la Sal with Salsa Verde. We will be preparing wonderful dishes of the zone. Corvina con Papas, Arroz Negro, Boiled Prawns & dipping sauces, clams with Jamón & Sherry to name but a few. We will kick off with a visit to Barbate Mercado d' Abastos to buy pescados for lunch - if we like it we will buy it!
- Taste of Andalucía Day - when you will learn about many great secrets that make Andalucían tapas the yummiest in the world. Gazpachos (Garlic & Almond, Traditional Tomato; Melon & Jamón), Gambas Ajillo, Espinacas con Garbanzos, Albondigas, Pollo con Romero & Tortilla to name but a few
- Moroccan Day - think Modern Arabic cuisine - dishes flavoured with spices such as cumin & corriander, cinnamon & saffron, preserved lemons, almonds etc with lashings of parsley & mint. Perfect day for vegetarians.
Every day will be accompanied by a Sherry and Wine experience.
If we have no classes listed , it doesn't mean they are not happening - they just haven't reached the website yet! Email or call Annie on 620560649 to see what's happening when you are visiting Vejer
Class Date / Time All Day Classes 10:00am