https://www.anniebspain.com/wp-content/uploads/chickpea-mint-salad1.jpg 363 507 Anne Manson https://www.anniebspain.com/wp-content/uploads/anniebspain_logo.png Anne Manson2014-11-21 21:25:482020-03-05 13:45:57Chickpea, Orange & Mint Salad Recipe
Chickpea, Orange & Mint Salad Recipe
Got a jar of chickpeas that’s been knocking around your cupboard for ages? Convert them into a delicious, healthy and easy to make dish with my chickpea, orange and mint salad recipe…
You will need:
- 1 orange
- 400g tin chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 100g feta cheese, broken into chunks
- 1 small bunch mint, chopped
- 1 small bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 finely sliced spring onion
- Lots of pomegranate seeds
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
How to make the dish:
- Peel the orange and cut into segments, reserving any juices.
- Mix with the rest of the ingredients.
Other nice to knows…
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Calories: 195 calories per helping
Like the sound of this chickpea, orange and mint salad recipe? Sign up to one of my courses to get more Mediterranean cooking tips.