Active Hiking & Culinary Holiday in the province of Cadiz
5 NIGHTS & 6 DAYS (inc arrival & departure days)
Next Departure 5 June 2023
Exploring the gastronomic & natural beauty of the staggeringly beautiful under populated province of Cadiz with 2 days kitchen classes & 2 days medium level hiking. Optional add-on of 4 nights at the beach.
Annie B has joined forces with Carlos M, a local environmental guide with a passion for the countryside, flor and fauna of Cadiz, to bring you this unique active holiday package.
What you will be doing;
A perfect mixture of learning all about the culture of the province of Cadiz via the gastronomy and nature. You will enjoy 2 cooking classes with Annie and 2 days hiking with Carlos.
The spectacular elements of this short break that this area offers
- Dedicated hiking with the most knowledgable flor & fauna guide in the area. No one knows as much about the local terrain than Carlos
- Immersion in the best local food, wine & sherry with local culinary guru, Annie B
- 4 days of the best food & wine in the world
- Local wine, olive oil, cheese, fish filled ocean, farm to table experiences
- No mass tourism anywhere in the area
- Coastal & inland hiking
- 260km of beaches with no mass tourism
- More sunlight than the rest of Europe and a similar climate to Canary Islands
- More than a third of the landscape is protected in Cadiz
- Afternoons can be spent on the wonderful local beaches
- May, June, September & October are usually the best months for weather here
This is a tour for the curious foodie with a passion for enjoying hiking in beautiful countryside offering spectacular views.
Limited to only 8 people per group.