What is Dos Copas
Based over 3 nights and 2 days, this private culinary experience has been designed to ensure the highest level of care for couples seeking a wonderful food & wine experience close to the ocean.
As your personal chef for the 2 days, each package will be designed to your own level of comfort. We may or may not go market shopping depending on what you would most like to do. We will cook whatever you would most like to learn about and plan the menus just for you. A splash Sherry education will be included.
Why you should trust me
I’ve been running cooking courses and food holidays in Spain for over 10 years -cleanliness and hygiene in my kitchen has always been of the utmost importance. However, I have stepped up measures to ensure deep cleaning at a high level between visitors.
The Annie B’s Spanish Kitchen guest annexe will be prepared according to Covid care measures with no soft furnishings nor rugs nor books. A deep clean of the annex and all bedding will be conducted during the 48 hours between bookings. The ensuite guest annexe is exceptionally comfortable, featuring a 150cm double bed with pure cotton bedding, WiFi, own separate street entrance, access to the roof terrace and use of the pool.
Who would enjoy Dos Copas
Dos Copas would be a wonderful addition for any couple planning a road trip in Spain who would love to include an authentic food culture experience in a spectacular part of Andalucia but distanced from other travellers. Andalucia is a warm, open & inclusive part of the world. Great for LGBT holidays and short breaks.
What else is there do to here
- Vejer is close to many fabulous beaches, the closest being El Palmar. Andalucia has brought in strict policed beach rules so everyone will enjoy the comfort of their own zone.
- If you enjoy hiking, there are many spectacular sparsely populated routes to follow close by Vejer, with our without a private guide.
- From Vejer, the Sherry Triangle is within easy reach to enjoy bodega visits.
- There are many small and intimate restaurants in Vejer to enjoy drinks and tapas
- This area is famous for being the hub of The Almadraba. Tours can be arranged to enjoy more about this unique tuna fishing trade
- There are many other small exclusive properties and small group food & wine experiences I can recommend. If you are planning a road trip contact me with any questions and itinerary planning.