What You’ll Learn at Annie B’s Spanish Kitchen
The Very Best Spanish Ingredients (To Name But A Few)
- Gazpachos – red (tomato), white (almond) and green (melon)
- Gambas Ajillo – juicy pink prawns sizzling in spicy garlic
- Salad of Tuna, Roasted Red Pepper, Egg, Onion, Capers & Parsley
- Pollo en Romero – yummy local chicken laced with Rosemary, Sherry & Oregano
- Albondigas de Cerdo y Chorizo (Spanish meatballs) with Sherried Tomato Sauce
- Tortilla de Patatas
- Braised Artichokes & Jamon
- Tostas con Chocolate, Olive Oil & Salt
Looking for the full Annie B experience? Have a look at the range of cooking holidays we offer…
Fly-by-night visit to Vejer planned? No problem. We also offer day classes to introduce you to the best of Spanish food…
People Love Annie B.
Here’s what they have said
All the way from Australia – 3 times so far
Rob G & Phil C, Melbourne, December 2019
We first met Annie at her week long Classic Andalusia course in Vejer in 2017. We have returned twice since, for the Almadraba (unmissable!) in May 2018 and Annie’s Menorca Culinary tour October 2019. Annie’s enthusiasm is infectious and the hospitality is second to none – shared with excellent like-minded company. It’s the gold standard of all the food tours that we have done. We have no doubt that we will be back again.
It’s breathtakingly beautiful. Your first glimpse of the town is as a blinding flash of white on a hilltop against the bluest of blue skies. Up close it’s just as easy on the eye, too – a labyrinth of narrow, cobbled streets winding its way between quiet squares, churches and handsome historical buildings, it’s a photographer’s dream.
Latest From Annie B’s Blog
Spanish Culinary Experiences