What You’ll Learn at Annie B’s Spanish Kitchen
The Very Best Spanish Ingredients (To Name But A Few)
- Gazpachos – red (tomato), white (almond) and green (melon)
- Gambas Ajillo – juicy pink prawns sizzling in spicy garlic
- Salad of Tuna, Roasted Red Pepper, Egg, Onion, Capers & Parsley
- Pollo en Romero – yummy local chicken laced with Rosemary, Sherry & Oregano
- Albondigas de Cerdo y Chorizo (Spanish meatballs) with Sherried Tomato Sauce
- Tortilla de Patatas
- Braised Artichokes & Jamon
- Tostas con Chocolate, Olive Oil & Salt
Looking for the full Annie B experience? Have a look at the range of cooking holidays we offer…
Fly-by-night visit to Vejer planned? No problem. We also offer day classes to introduce you to the best of Spanish food…
People Love Annie B.
Here’s what they have said
Culinary Tour of Morocco
Tara S, London, October 2019
I want to say thanks so much for a fabulous trip, I had such a brilliant time. The cities were all so different and fascinating in their own ways, the riads we stayed in were beautiful and full of character. I do think having the last place to ourselves was very special, especially the breakfasts on the roof terrace. I had so much fabulous food over the nine days but for me the cooking class at Tara’s was a highlight as she took the classic dishes and gave them really interesting twists. Thanks so much for everything you did to make this a trip of a lifetime.
It’s breathtakingly beautiful. Your first glimpse of the town is as a blinding flash of white on a hilltop against the bluest of blue skies. Up close it’s just as easy on the eye, too – a labyrinth of narrow, cobbled streets winding its way between quiet squares, churches and handsome historical buildings, it’s a photographer’s dream.
Latest From Annie B’s Blog
Spanish Culinary Experiences