What You’ll Learn at Annie B’s Spanish Kitchen
The Very Best Spanish Ingredients (To Name But A Few)
- Gazpachos – red (tomato), white (almond) and green (melon)
- Gambas Ajillo – juicy pink prawns sizzling in spicy garlic
- Salad of Tuna, Roasted Red Pepper, Egg, Onion, Capers & Parsley
- Pollo en Romero – yummy local chicken laced with Rosemary, Sherry & Oregano
- Albondigas de Cerdo y Chorizo (Spanish meatballs) with Sherried Tomato Sauce
- Tortilla de Patatas
- Braised Artichokes & Jamon
- Tostas con Chocolate, Olive Oil & Salt
Looking for the full Annie B experience? Have a look at the range of cooking holidays we offer…
Fly-by-night visit to Vejer planned? No problem. We also offer day classes to introduce you to the best of Spanish food…
People Love Annie B.
Here’s what they have said
We love Annie’s tours
Alan & Nicky B, London, September 2019
We first experienced Annie B in a tour of Menorca in 2018. We had such a wonderful time we immediately signed up for Cadiz and Vejer this year. It is all about the wine, the food and yes, a little culture. The magic ingredient is Annie herself. Now we are looking forward to another hedonistic experience in 2020.
It’s breathtakingly beautiful. Your first glimpse of the town is as a blinding flash of white on a hilltop against the bluest of blue skies. Up close it’s just as easy on the eye, too – a labyrinth of narrow, cobbled streets winding its way between quiet squares, churches and handsome historical buildings, it’s a photographer’s dream.
Latest From Annie B’s Blog
Spanish Culinary Experiences